Are you ready for an unforgettable Bass fishing trip?
About Lake Okeechobee
Sometimes referred to as Florida's inland sea, Lake Okeechobee is the largest freshwater lake in the state of Florida. And is the second-largest freshwater lake entirely within U.S. boundaries. It covers over 730 square miles, approximately half the size of the state of Rhode Island, and is contained by the Herbert Hoover Dike, built in 1928. Lake Okeechobee is exceptionally shallow for a lake of its size, with an average depth of only 9 feet (2.7 meters), this makes it a perfect habitat for fresh water bass and superior fishing.
Latest Tournament Results
- 2018 Bassmaster Elite Series Qualifier
- Angler of the year Bassmaster Southern Opens (2017) [2nd Place]
- Bassmaster Southern Open Smith Lake (2017) [5th Place]
- FLW Series Lake Chickamauga (2017) [22nd Place]
- Bassmaster Southern Open Lake Chickamauga (2017) [21st Place]
- BFL Lake Okeechobee (2017) [10th Place]
- BFL Lake Okeechobee (2017) [6th Place]